I’m delaying this week’s blog post until tomorrow when I’ll make a very special announcement for one of my first blog followers, author Laura Diamond.
Two years and one month ago, Norma King, Laura Diamond, L.L. McKinney, Marsha Lytle, and Gina Klein joined my blog. I encourage you to stop by and see what these lovely ladies are up to. I’d like to thank them and everyone else who visits my blog for your continued support as I have pursued my passion for making stuff up a.k.a. writing fiction. I appreciate the time you take to share your advice and opinions on the post I write. I especially love it when you share them with your blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc. followers. Thank you!
Please be sure to stop by on Friday (11/2) to show your support for Laura!
Who was your first blog follower? [Note: WordPress has this info under Site Stats.]
Do you know if you were anyone’s first follower?
Today, I’d like to take a little time to get to know the people who read/follow my blog a little better, whether you’re a writer or a reader or bloghopper or tweeter or Facebooker, it doesn’t matter. I’m curious about you and the things you like to do with your time. I invite everyone to participate in answering at least one question from the list below (please remember to put the corresponding number in front of your answer):
- What did you have for breakfast this morning?
- What are you reading? Favorite author(s)?
- Favorite all time movie?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- List at least one blog you’d recommend to other commenters. This is where you shamelessly promote your own blog. 🙂
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- Did you dream last night? Care to share?
- If you’re a writer, what genre(s) do you write?
- Who’s your favorite fictional character, either from a book or a movie?
- When did you last laugh? About what?
- Tell one random fact about yourself.
I’d like to end by saying THANK YOU! to all the wonderful people who stop by my blog and those who leave comments! I look forward to reading more about each of you.