It’s official! EDGE OF TRUTH is out in the wide world. Here’s the details incase you somehow missed them…
Title: EDGE OF TRUTH
ISBN: 13: 978-1-93404-59-7
Publisher: Sapphire Star Publishing
Category: Young Adult
Genre: Dystopian/Paranormal Romance
Rena Moon feels like a prisoner, oppressed by the Overlord’s laws, bound by household rules, even captive to her emotions because when she grows angry, the earth shakes.
She restrains her tightly coiled power, until her best friend is kidnapped. Nevan, Rena’s long-time crush, joins the rescue mission into volatile lands where her mood slips toward the edge of control. For once, the Overlord isn’t holding all the power, but can Rena live with being reduced to what she’s trying so hard to escape?
Find it in print and eBook format at these locations:
Okay, now that the shameless self-promotion portion is over, let’s get back to the fun stuff.
My what a celebration we’ve had today! I’ve had so much fun chit-chatting with all of you. I’ve learned so much about my FB and blog friends.
- Tobi Helton dreams of working at the Haunted Mansion at Disney World.
- Kristen Hogan Davis would love to move to Scotland with her family.
- Mandy Baggot isn’t that into cooking.
- Andrea Heltsley and I get a chance to meet at UtopYA the end of the month.
For the last contest, I’d like to learn a little more about everyone….
In Edge of Truth, Rena’s is Other. She’s sensitive to ground vibrations, which makes it impossible for her younger brothers to sneak up on her. She also has the power to trigger earthquakes, and since this is an emotion-based ability, it’s can be a burden to her. Both things are physically taxing, sometimes leaving her feeling like she might implode or too exhausted to move.
- If you were Other, what power would you want? The more flashy it is, the more likely you’d get caught. How much of a risk taker are you?
- What would be willing to (physically, mentally, emotionally) give up for this power?
For fun or a chance to win a 5-Page Critique by me (open to international entries!!), please leave a comment. For a bonus entry, tweet about this contest AND leave a link to the tweet. PLEASE note whether you’re answering for fun or for a critique. Contest open until midnight CST on June 7, 2013.
The Rafflecopter contest (find below) will be up for a week. All other contest will remain open until midnight CST, June 7, 2013.
Here’s a recap:
- Never Too Early For Chocolate contest for a chance to win chocolate
- What Does It Take To Survive? contest for a chance to win an Edge of Truth book charm necklace
- Super You! (This contest) for a chance to win a 5-page critique by me
I’ll post contest winner names on my blog and Facebook on June 8, 2013. Be sure to check for your name so you can claim your prize.