Thank you Melissa Maygrove for giving me the Liebster Blog award! I have truly enjoyed my blogship (blogging + friendship) with Melissa and encourage all of you to check out her blog. She posts updates on Mondays and Wednesdays. I promise you’ll learn something new. 🙂
The Liebster Blog rules are as follows:
- Answer the giver’s 11 probing questions
- Think of 11 questions of your own
- Choose 11 worthy bloggers (who have fewer than 200 followers) to interrogate and pay it forward
I’m following Melissa’s lead and choosing to answer a few select questions:
Name your favorite vegetable.
Sweet potato! And I also love roasted brussel sprouts with Dijon mustard.
Have you ever jumped off anything higher than a diving board?
Ummm….no. Too scared.
What was your worst job ever?
Temp job alphabetizing and filing work orders. B.O.R.I.N.G. But in a sick way, I kinda liked it. Good source of character/setting names.
Crunchy peanut butter or smooth?
Crunchy with my apples and smooth with my jelly.
Name your favorite season.
Fall. Love the colors and double love snuggling up in a warm blanket.
What’s something your parents used to say over and over?
Sit still. Didn’t understand why they said it so much. I was sitting still. As a parent to twins, I’ve come to understand and have actually said to one of my sons, “I know you think you’re sitting still, but you’re not.”
Now I get to announce 11 worthy bloggers to take part in the next round of the Liebster Award! But first, your questions:
- What did you have for lunch yesterday?
- Who was your favorite band/musician in high school?
- Are you willing to admit you sing in the shower and if so, what song do you sing most?
- What is the kindest thing you did today?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- Name one thing you could never (or have a difficult time) forgiving someone for?
- Do you like to cook?
- Flintstones or Jetsons?
- Favorite kind(s) of paranormal creature(s)?
- Do you reply to people who comment on your blog?
- What makes you smile?
The bloggers (some familiar and some new to me) are…
Dawn Allen – Write On [see her responses here]
El – Info Dump a la El [see her response here]
Nicole McLaughlin – My Writing Blog
Laura Diamond – Lucid Dreamer
J.K. Hogan – J.K. Hogan
Carrie Anne – Carrie Anne Brownian
Catherine Stine – Catherine Stine
Jacqueline Lucca – Jacquelinelucca
Liz Hellebuyck – That’s What Liz Said
Alica McKenna Johnson – Alica McKenna Johnson
There are so many wonderful bloggers out there to choose from. I invite anyone with less than 200 followers to participate. Just let me know so I can add a link to your blog. 🙂