1) Thank and link back to the awarding blog.
2) Answer the following 7 questions.
3) Provide 10 random factoids about yourself.
4) Pass this on to 7 deserving others.
1) What’s your favorite song?
Love’s Theme by Barry White Love Unlimited Orchestra. This song lifts my spirits in ways I don’t understand. Though, when I’m writing I listen to completely different music.
2) What’s your favorite dessert?
Carrot cake (don’t judge me). My sister and Nicole are tied for making the BEST EVER carrot cake!!!
3) What do you do when you’re upset?
Serenity Now! Some of you may need to click the link to fully appreciate the term. Much like Melissa, my reaction depends on the cause. I first ask, “Is this a life-threatening situation?” and go from there. As a mother (twin boys + girl), I ask this question often, but it also applies to everyday situations as well. Plus, as writers, we should see upsetting situations as fodder for our work.
4) Which is your favorite pet?
Cats. Though I like dogs, too.
5) Which do you prefer? Black or White
Black, it’s my go-to color.
6) What is your biggest fear?
Afraid to say….
7) What is your attitude mostly?
I try to see the positive, though sometimes it’s difficult.
10 Random Factoids:
I’d like to pass this award to:
1) Susan Kaye Quinn, Young Adult Author [and marketing guru, seriously you could learn much from her.]
2) Carrie Butler at So You’re A Writer [She’s so funny, plus she celebrating her blogiversary. Hurry over, her contest ends soon.]
3) Nicole at My Writing Blog [I so enjoy her humor and her carrot cake.]
4) Susanna Hill [She’s a joy to read.]
5) L.L. McKinney at Info Dump a La El [Motivational post and she also provides contests links.]
6) Dawn Allen at Write On [Very informative.]
7) Rachael Harrie at Rach Writers… [for her role in connecting me to so many awesome writers.]
Please stop by their blogs to show your support!