Carrie Butler, from So You’re A Writer, tagged me to answer 11 Questions of her choosing. After I answer her questions, I get to make up 11 new questions and tag 11 bloggers to answer them.
1. What was the last song you listened to?
Motivation by Kelly Rowland
2. Plotter, pantser, or non-committal hybrid? 😉
Used to be a pantser, now I’m a plotter. Of course, that doesn’t mean my characters always follow my outline.
3. There’s a new release from your favorite (living) author! Do you click to order the ebook or rush out to buy it in print?
Ebook and instant gratification. Though, I still buy print books, too.
4. You’re stressed out. What snack do you turn to? (If you don’t stress-eat, we don’t want to know… you robot. *grins*)
I’d like to say I turn to something healthy like fruit or yogurt. In truth, it’s brownies, or whatever form of chocolate is nearby. Of course, chocolate is an anytime treat.
5. Name two fictional characters you’d want to see get in a fight.
Lothaire (Kresley Cole) and Carlos Rivera (L.A. Banks). Um…yeah.
6. The animal you most identify with is the _______.
Lemur. I like to move it, move it.
7. Two things within arm’s reach:
iPhone and chocolate. See questions 4 and 11.
8. If you had to compete in the 2012 Olympics, which sport would you pick?
Badminton. Here birdie, birdie!
9. Do you kind of hate me right now? It’s okay. I would, too. 😉
How could I hate someone who gave me a reason to eat chocolate? 🙂
10. Did you eat breakfast this morning?
Every morning! Breakfast jumpstarts the metabolism. I’ll take all the help I can get.
11. Describe your current book, MS, or WIP in three words.
Three words…really? I might hate you a little now. Okay, here we go.
Oppression + Breaker = Rena
Victims Picks (Like Carrie, I’m blending Old and New Friends)
- Nicole at My Writing Blog
- Patricia Timms at Simplicity in Volumes
- Rebekah Loper at Rebekah Loper, Writer
- Kaylie Austen at Kaylie Austen
- Susan Kaye Quinn at Susan Kaye Quinn
- Susan Hill at Susan Leonard Hill
- Kelly Hashway at Kelly Hashway
- Megan at Paws, Fangs, and Smiles
- Vicki Orians at Page After Page (See her answers here.)
- David Powers King at David Powers King
- Linda R. Young at W.I.P. It
- Most important question first, what is you’re favorite kind of brownie? And do you have the recipe?
- What already published book do you wish wrote?
- What do you think is normal, but other people think is quirky?
- Who is your favorite character you created? Go ahead, you can name names. I won’t tell. 🙂
- What do you write? Literary? Genre Fiction? Nonfiction? Etc?
- What did you have for lunch today? And since you’re a writer, I expect a little more than “sandwich.” 🙂
- Favorite childhood toy? Or book?
- Do you dream in black and white, color, or do you not remember your dreams?
- List three pet peeves.
- What makes you laugh?
- What book are you reading?