Thank you Nicole McLaughlin for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award!
I’ve been eyeballing that one on other blogs and am glad it’s finally made it to mine. Now I can check it off my list, and anyone who’s been following my blog knows how much like lists.
So, there are a few rules that go along with this award:
1.) Thank and link back to the person who gave the award. Done!
2.) State 7 things about myself. See below.
3.) Pass the award to 15 recently discovered bloggers. Easy.
First, I’d like to pass this award on to some of my favorite blogs. Please stop by and check out their sites.
Laura Diamond (http://lbdiamond.wordpress.com/)
Rachael Harrie (http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/)
LM Preston (http://lmpreston.blogspot.com/)
The Daily Harrell (http://jessie-harrell.blogspot.com/)
Susan Kaye Quinn (http://ink-spells.blogspot.com/)
C Lee McKenzie (http://writegame.blogspot.com/)
Lauren Hammond (http://laurenhammondnovelist.blogspot.com)
Kelly Hashway’s Books (http://www.kellyhashway.com/)
Catherine Stine’s IDEA CITY (http://catherinestine.blogspot.com/)
Clarissa Draper (http://clarissadraper.blogspot.com/)
Kate Larkindale (http://katelarkindale.blogspot.com/)
Now, seven things about me…
- I like the original Star Trek (the one with Captain Kirk), but I don’t speak, nor do I ever plan to learn, Klingon. I also really, really, really like Deep Space Nine because of Brook Avery. That man could read the encyclopedia and I would sit in rapt attention. What a wonderful voice!
- I love, love, love brownies. Sometimes they help me think, just ask my critique partners Dawn Allen or Marsha Lytle.
- George, my red-tailed shark fish is ten years old. Who knew a fist could live so long?
- I love to read paranormal books, but love to write it even more.
- I can’t do voice impersonations no matter how hard I try. It makes me sad a little bit.
- Much like Capricious Existence (who also gave me this award), I have a weakness for puns.
- Did I mention I like brownies?